As I write it is the ninth of September 2009 and I feel content.
This morning I woke up to a call from Nicholas S. Vuu
Prior to falling asleep I had him be my alarm clock for the following day as he would wake at the hour to receive his collegiate education of philosophy.
However, he awoke me to inform me of the last minute email pertaining to the illness that has befallen his professor and if I would like to accompany him on a breakfast date.
A smile fell upon my lips and suddenly I felt more awake.
I forgot the morning overcast that typically brought me comfort and found a new reason to smile.
He remembered how I wanted to have breakfast with him one day and today was the day.
The only reason why I'm writing like this is because it's how his professor started his email and thats how i said i would blog it.
k normal talk.
i need to finish up amelie cuz i need to go to bed relatively early so yes
i'll finish this fancy talk tomorrow
byefornow

No comments:
Post a Comment