About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

So I'm sitting here eating the remnants of what is left from last nights cookie exchange party. You see my cousins are that awesome we enjoy doing what might be considered white people kind of parties. Not that I mind.
It gave me a chance to make cookies out of scratch, see ate jenjen's new house, go home to see the new addition to my home home, and finally it gave me a reason to see my family. especially tobi.

as quiet as i am around my family
it still doesn't mean i'm not comfortable around them or that i don't love them as much as i do.
best i can do is blog about them and show them that i do appreciate them.
im just doing it in a way where i won't suddenly start blushing and feeling cheesy and stupid.
oh the wonders of typing my emotions out haha.

i can't wait for my dad's 50th birthday bash.
hopefully the other people i love can join me with my family.
it can be a wonderful day of being with the people i care the most about.

k back to overdosing on cookies.
thank you for the wonderful time cousins.

No comments: