About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

sometimes the look of bed head is just so nice looking.

new years resolution
(pending new years resolutions)
not sure which one to pick or if i should do all of the above:

dress up more. it'll make me feel good.
learn the art of makeup & hair doing
follow through with my plans especially studying schedules
work out at least 3 times a week whether it be kickboxing or just running at the gym
start yoga
keep my floor empty especially with my new roomie moving in
keep a smile on face
wake up with motive
maybe find a job...maybe
finish hoag by march
eat healthier
re-learn japanese
start reading again

more to come

No comments: