About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Friday, March 12, 2010

gonna get my ish together.

live in the present.
my friend nat told me that.
i dwell and miss the past and i'm apprehensive towards my future.

i talk with my roommates about our future weddings and bachlorette parties, how we want our house, and what we want to do as a career (kinda).

that's always gonna be a girls fantasy to think about,
but for me now
it's about being happy. finding my peace.
acing my finals.

i don't know what my future will bring but as long as each day is productive and i can smile inside and out then my future can only look bright.
sigh.
it's harding keeping this in my head when i let my mind wander or i fall asleep and i can't control what i think.
but remember: just live in the now.
the present. it' a gift.

No comments: