About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

atoms vary greatly in size

i never met so many hard headed, prideful, yet caring boys in my life.

probably one of the longest nights of my life,
considering this was supposed to be a long night
filled with nucleophiles and SN2 reactions and such..

this is a situation i will never forget. 
i've apparently lived under a rock my whole life.
but i loved being under that rock.
being protected from everything.
just worrying about pointless shit like if i'm fat
or why the fuck does my pants smell like its been in the rain or something.

meeting all these guys..
i never wanted to be there for them as much as i did tonight.

i like nick.

i know his homies got his back and vice versa.
i know respect is everything to them. 
but apparently stubbornness and pride is too. 

i like nick.
i'll take care of him to the best of my abilities.
i'll be there for the family who he cares for just because i know 
it's what keeps him going. 

i feel like the situations i've been through
was to prepare myself to meet people in my future. 
it doesn't stop til the day i die.

fate has plans for me.
i'll be existentialist about it and accept my transcendence. 
watch me grow 
to be the person i know destiny has waiting for me.

i should be focusing on ochem.
all i care about is if he's okay. if his friends are okay. if my roommates arent dying of sickness from meesaid.  if i need to go to rside to regulate some fat tumor. and basically god the world around us teaches us so much more than a fucking book.


please everyone.
be safe. 
there's always someone who cares about you.
there's always someone who'll listen. 
be patient. just shut the fuck up and learn to listen yourself.
we learn from each other.
please just be happy. 


peace out. 

No comments: