About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

i wish i could do something to show him i can be there for him through his hard times.
but i can't.
family is family.

i'm just here.

today i woke up wishing i can just go back to sleep.
not because i was tired.
but because i didn't have to worry about what i'm gonna do today.

i have no motivation anymore.
no one no thing is pushing me.

with nick i want to do so much but we can't.
i'm trying not to let it bother me anymore.
but as a result i wake up apathetic towards everything. 
i'm not excited to see him.
i'm not excited to do well in school.
attempting dance scares me.

i liked when i had a security blanket.
to wrap me around knowing i can feel okay.
i like feeling like something is around me protecting me.
making it so i don't feel alone doing things. 
i like being held by someone. anyone at this point. 
i don't expect it anymore.
a security blanket.
life's pushing me to clearly just be independent. 

i like when people see me they actually give me those big hugs like they never want to let go.

No comments: