About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

should i let go?

why am i so scared to?
Is it because i really believe he's the best for me?
Is it because he knows me like no one else does?

Is it because I was the most honest that I have ever been in my life with him and now I'm too scared to lose that with someone?

I feel like I did it.
Like
it's because of me he stopped.
Am I that hard to be happy with?

No comments: