About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my contacts make my eyes burn.
but my laziness gets the better of me.
well more like im sore and whenever i stretch i hear a part of my body crack.
ew i pictured what it looked like in a cellular perspective and it freaked me out for a second
o.O

oh molecular biology how you sneak into my thoughts.
all during the wrong times.

so i noticed if i get pissed at something
the more i become an advocate to prove it wrong.
it's just hard because it seems my purpose in life is to fight society.
years and years of pressure i'm trying to change.

see what going to a real college class will do.
neurobiology of aging.
it's inevitable to grow old.
but it's what you can do to live a healthy life, both physically, mentally, and emotionally
that's what pisses me off.
too many people don't give a shit.
life in the present i know i know
but don't you want to live long. and happy.

a vicious cycle.
why the cycle. why not growth. why not equality for all. why. doshite.
i don't even know if that's spelled correctly.

i realize now my empathy, my passion
it's not something to put behind me.
accept it bitches.
i'm going to use it :)

my roomie hit on me saying i'm pretty i just have to accept it.
confidence is my bully.
i just need to punch it in the armpit and wake up not looking for acceptance from others.
i know i'm happy with myself.
i just have to show it.

good morning.

No comments: