About Me

My photo
I love feeling like I belong, even though I have a tendency to isolate myself from others. I stick true to the definition of my zodiac sign. And I love the idea of love but I am too scared to be in it. I appreciate when people take an effort to know me, who make me smile without them knowing how much of a reason they give me to really smile.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

single life has given me a sense of independece, a clear view of priority, and a double chin. so begins my quest towards self discipline and a make over of a intellectual, emotional, and aesthetic taking.

no more fast food so no more fried.
eat less than normally would so no more man portions.
no more chocolate.
and no eating past ten.

this list will continue
but right now my head is burning.
dammit aesthetic value

No comments: