Ready, set go.
So many reasons to be butthurt. Soo many but I guess this is why I tried to keep the mentality of live life with no regret. There's people meant in your life welll people who are meant to be something big in your life, and then there's people who just were meant to pass me by. Insert background fade in of Pharcyde.
I can go on about this in two different ways. Two different shall I say issues of the heart. Both kind of suck. Yea. If I was drunk, I would be the ugly, loud girl in the corner falling to the floor and ugh just unattractive.
so when did fear of being alone become such a fear.
feeling neglected is whatever right?
who cares if people care for you or not its about how you feel about yourself that matters.
why cry over someone else. why cry if you feel like they dont care anymore. i know there's people who care and who matter why feel like it hurts if people you thought cared actually care.
why's it matter
once upon a time.
in the beginning.
how do you start this.
It doesn't matter how it starts.
no time to write this i just need to say it in person. balls out.
bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment